I have not mentioned about my work lately. Not in the blog maybe, but to ppl around me, they should know what im goin thru, as i will always be complaining.
Yes, from the beginning, the very 1st month, i ady started to feel the stress, i was afraid and i told myself i'm so not gonna make it. I even went to the manager, told to her face that i wanted like to resign. Well what happened next, let's skip it. Now, fyi, for your information I'm still there. Stucked.
Well how i got thru it, hmmmm... getting used to it?get the hang of it right now? maybe yes maybe no. All i know is i passed few stages and still have few to go, one word, STRESS. COuld be really exhausting sometimes. I'm actually going towards the end of the training, 2nd last stage now.
i dont feel well with my stomach lately, especially early in the morning, right b4 i stepped into the office. i will have butterflies. Then i will need to go to the toilet. IT IS EVERY MORNING! I still rmbr the last time it happened was during my job interviews. yeah, its a syndrome when i feel tense. I'm goin thru this almost everydayyyy for the past 2 weeks. arhh sick! Till last tue(the day sy left to US), it was heavy downpour.i heard the rain, opened my eyes, looking at the ceiling, and I surrendered. I decided to go on mc that day. well In fact, it was sooo f*kin nice to sleep!! I knew i was gonna take an mc tat day. i'm sorry.
Well welll welll, itS lovely MONDAY again tmw....Can't skip, having a so called 'On-Air' course tmw. it a compulsory thingy to get the whole training done.
Alrite, GOod luck ppl! Have a great week ahead!
Muaksss...
Sunday, December 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wah liao wei.. finally some updates! don't worry la I know what you mean. the 1st week of work I keep going to the toilet also. Now it's getting better. I only go after lunch.. hahah.. due to overeating.
Interesting to know.
Post a Comment