Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Woke up early morning 715am to go class, maybe i know that prob my last class d... so, i v semangat till i put my converse on and decided to walk to campus...same thing, prob the last time i can walk there :p I HOPE! thennnnn, i was told that there was no class todei....-__-" cha dou...

So went makan downstairs with ally, yeahhh sedih, bt wat to do, lil sang kancil crashed d:p We had some talkings over stuffs and people around...a lil bout future...nothin much..i know somebody outthere is hating me...Too bad, i cant help.I understand why but everything has to got its limits, just dun come overboard, then we'll be fine:) Then, i hv lotsa thoughts goin thru my mind...to write it out? i not sure what exactly it is... so forget it...

Life goes on...

i'm definitely lookin forward to this coming fri's nite with my brand new WET GANGZZ! cz the vanila starts to gatal d... haha..and ching is also coming this time as well as the rest of the marketing ppl!!! wooohooo...

I WANNA GET DRUNKKK!! CAN I?? plsssSSSsss... But i need someone to volunteer jaga me...make sure i dun strip i dun vomit everywhere make sure i dun sleep by the road...MAKE SURE I DUN SAT LAI!lol Anyway, NOT TERESA plss! lol THANK YOU if u volunteer...instead u need jon to watch u :p Yen?err... lol... ching? errr.. lol... forget it...Vanila? aiya, only lenglui he wil jaga haha kidding YC?err, i cant count u in, u know why i cant...sad...

ALritez, lets rock the niteeeeeeeee!

3 comments:

cher ching said...

i wanna get drunk too ler...how..:))

CarrineLing said...

hahha no probzz!!! TOGETHERRRRR! :->

toi toi said...

shit you! I ain't taking care of you oso.. biar u sat lai.. coz I wanna get drunk.. n probably laid too! (nah! Just kidding bout the laid part!) Let's get drunkin'!